Terms & Conditions
1. Payment for camps will only be requested once we know for certain that camps will be running, i.e. that the current COVID-19 Pandemic has been judged ‘under control’ by the Czech Government, and that children’s summer activities can continue safely.
2. Due to the limited number of places, all camp applications will be accepted on a ‘first come, first served‘ basis, with priority given to those who pay the entire camp fee first.
3. In the event that an application is made to a camp which has reached full capacity, applicants will be informed by email and offered either a place on the reserve list for that camp. Should there be enough interest, additional weeks will be organised and everyone on the reserve list will be informed.
4. All children must be dropped off each day at the chosen camp location from 08.45 for a 09.00 start, unless specified differently for a particular camp.
5. All children must be picked up from the location by 1700 each day. Older children, (aged 11 and over), permission to go home unaccompanied will have to be granted by their parent or guardian.
6. All children must be provided with suitable clothing & shoes in case of inclement weather.
7. All children should possess a Lítačka Card, proof of age, or money for tickets for when the group uses public transport when travelling to various outdoor activities, if applicable.
8. All parents or guardians will supply the supercamps.cz staff with at least one emergency contact number, if different to that provided during registration.
9. In the event that any child who cause disruption within the group, and who exhibit any anti-social behaviour, the parents/guardians will be informed, and the child may be banned from the camp.
10. Camp insurance is provided by Kooperativa.
11. Parents are given the opportunity to opt-out of their children appearing in supercamps.cz photographs or videos. Their response at registration is accepted unless explicitly requested during registration.
12. CANCELLATION & ILLNESS POLICY
- In the event of cancellation of registration by families before start of camp for any reason 100% of camp fees paid will be refunded without question.
- In the event of child illness and subsequent withdrawal from camp, families will be refunded pro-rata for any days missed.
- In the event of cancellation of registration by supercamps.cz, 100% of the camp fee will be refunded to all families affected.